Art Energy Healing Service Policies
- Each session is a minimum of 60 minutes long.
Longer sessions are available.
- The first appointment, which includes a history and an assessment,
lasts 75 minutes.
- If a client is late for a treatment session, the session still falls within the at
least 60 minute allotted time slot.
- If I am late, the session lasts the full 60 minutes or the treatment rate is
- If you wish to cancel an appointment, you must do so 24 hours in advance,
or you are charged for the full amount of the session unless the appointment can be filled. Someone answers the telephone from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m., but if
you get an answering machine, please leave a message on the machine, including the date and time of the call. Emergency cancellations aren’t charged for at the practitioner’s discretion. If I need to cancel an appointment, I do so within 24 hours whenever possible. If I can’t do so, your next session is at no charge.
- All of the appointments occur at 1 Danbury Road, a few doors north of John’s Best.
- I do house calls in some situations and for pets.
- I see clients Monday through Friday from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM excluding 1:30 to 3:30 PM. Other hours may be arranged.
- I generally return calls within 24 hours.
- Our profession ascribes to a code of ethical behavior, which is available upon request and posted in my treatment room. I follow all of the statements in this ethical code and have strong beliefs that practitioners and their clients shouldn’t engage in intimate social relationships.
- Personal and professional boundaries are respected at all times.
- I perform services for which I’m qualified (professionally, physically and emotionally) and able to do, and refer to appropriate specialists when work is not within my scope of practice or not in the client’s best interest.
- I customize my treatment to meet the client’s needs.
- I keep accurate records and review changes before each session.
- I respect all clients regardless of their age, gender, race, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, socioeconomic status, body type, political affiliation, state of health, and personal habits.
- If you are dissatisfied with your Reiki session, you receive a full refund for that session or a complimentary treatment.
- You can cancel any future session and Arthur S Gerstein's sole obligation will be a refund of any monies you might have
paid in advance for those session.
- Under no circumstance will Arthur S Gerstein be liable for consequential, incidental, or other damages resulting from